We would love to have you join the Dakota Meadows Middle School PTA!
We want to make it easy for you to become a member so pick what method works for you:
- Drop off a check at DMMS made out to DMMS PTA for $8 with your name, email and phone number.
- Become a member at https://dmms.memberhub.com/join/1h7g9w (copy and paste this link into your browser)
Go to the "Shop" link any pay via credit card.
- Contact a board member such as Karen Rosera (DMMS PTA VP) at email@example.com and let us know you'd like to sign up.
- Come to a meeting and sign up there if you like what you see!
- Stop and see us at entrance conferences at our booth and sign up there!
We are required to have a minimum of 20 members so you can help by just being a member! Those who pay membership dues are welcome to vote on budget matters and vote in the new executive committee in the spring.
2019-20 Executive Board:
- Lynn Schreiner (Pres.) 507-382-5696 firstname.lastname@example.org
- Karen Rosera (VP) email@example.com
- Renee Willemsen (Treas.) firstname.lastname@example.org
- Kelli Milbrath (Co-sec.) email@example.com
- Brook Devenport (Co-sec.) firstname.lastname@example.org
Welcome to the DMMS PTA! The tremendous support we receive from parents and teachers at this school is key to driving a positive education.
The Dakota Meadows PTA mission statement:
To promote the welfare of children in home, school, and the community, to enhance the educational opportunities of our children, to bring closer the relationship of home and school so that parents, teachers, and administrators may cooperate intelligently in the education of the children.
Our PTA supports DMMS activities such as clubs and educational field trips. We also meet the gap when unique items are not in the district's budget so that teacher's are not using their personal funds to enhance your child's education.
Find out more:
DMMS PTA Facebook page: https://www.facebook.com/dmmspta
DMMS PTA info: https://dmms.memberhub.com/join/1h7g9w
Dakota Meadows Middle School PTA Meetings for will be held 6:00pm - 7:00pm in the DMMS Office Conference Room, located in the office area. All parents/guardians and teachers of DMMS students in 6th, 7th and 8th grade are welcome to join us at anytime throughout the year! Join us at 5:45pm to socialize! (You may also sit in on our meetings through our Facebook website if you cannot attend in person.)
DMMS PTA Meetings 2019-20
Tuesday, September 10th, 2019
Wednesday, October 9th, 2019
Wednesday, November 6th, 2019
Thursday, January 9th, 2020
Tuesday, February 4th, 2020 (at Backpack)
Wednesday, March 4th, 2020
Tuesday, April 7th, 2020 - cancelled due to COVID-19/school closed
Thursday, May 7th, 2020 (only if Shelter-in-place is over and students are attending DMMS)
To see our events and make donations to our fundraiser please see our Memberhub webpage: https://dmms.memberhub.com/join/1h7g9w We graciously accept donations all year long to help support the education of our 6th, 7th and 8th grade students at Dakota Meadows Middle School. It is never too late to make a donation to the Dakota Meadows PTA for non-budgetary school needs and educational enrichment requests (i.e. more outdoor lunch/recess equipment, fine arts resources, fields trips, etc.). Please consider a charitable donation to the DMMS PTA, a 501(c)-3, by sending a check.
Please write checks out to DMMS PTA.
Attn: Renee Willemsen - PTA Treasurer
1900 Howard Dr. W.
North Mankato, MN 56003
Easy ways to raise money for DMMS PTA: